In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:31 pm
Poll
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

Games you ignored and then discovered long after release?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games you ignored and then discovered long after release?

Post by SturmKommando on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:49 am

This thread is brought on by the sudden rush of blood i had today. A couple of mates have hassled me to buy Forza 4 ever since it was released but i never gave in until today when i picked a 2nd hand copy up - the decision was just based on replaying the demo last week and thoroughly enjoying it. When it was released it just didnt grab my attention but all of a sudden it seems addictive, fun and challenging?

At the same time i bought assassins creed, brotherhood and revelation 2nd hand (Thanks GAME for your 3 for 2 offer!). When AC was released it just seemed a very boring game that i could only see myself playing for a day or two and then putting on a shelf, never to be touched. Thanks to the 'games for gold' download of ACII i tried it and found myself really enjoying playing, absorbed in the story and even playing the non important missions just so i could find new ways to move around or kill people.

So is there anything out there that you swore to yourself you would never buy, only to find a copy in your hand months or years after release?

obey the orders of your Hauptsturmf├╝hrer!!!
SturmKommando

Back to top Go down

Re: Games you ignored and then discovered long after release?

Post by Willow on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:29 am

Assassins Creed was a great idea but the 1st game did not quite pull it off, 2nd game was much better!

I enjoyed Forza 4 as well as Forza horizon was sceptical when I first heard about it but it was good, and was fresh, different from the other games in the series

I'm not sure there are games that I swear I would not buy buy I generally buy games on steam on impulse if they go on game (usually indies)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum