Battlefield-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 am
Poll
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

Game trading / reselling digital games?

Go down

Game trading / reselling digital games?  Empty Game trading / reselling digital games?

Post by Willow Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Keep hearing about this and I have been giving it some thought, came to realise it could be good.

Imagine buying a game digitally like COD or BF4 and then you buy the season pass then decide you cant be bothered with it and want to sell it on.

As of now you can't really sell digital items, plus if you bought a boxed game you could then only sell the game and not the dlc as well!

Now imagine if MS, Steam or Sony offered the ability to sell your digital titles that also included the DLC you bought! Not only would you get money for the game but DLC as well! and I'm sure the system would be set up so MS / Sony / Valve and developers all get a cut so everyone gets something.

Made me realise this has advantages over current re-selling of games, plus would be good for developers as well!

What does everyone else think!

I believe they will all try some form of this at some point, if prices are right could be very popular!
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Game trading / reselling digital games?  Empty Re: Game trading / reselling digital games?

Post by Willow Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:29 pm

I knew I heard about this http://www.shopto.net/news/43954/Microsoft-hopes-to-offer-digital-trade-ins-in-future/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Probably get the launch out of the way before trying I guess
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down