Battlefield-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 am
Poll
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

Xbox Live multiplayer unavailable in UK?

2 posters

Go down

Xbox Live multiplayer unavailable in UK?  Empty Xbox Live multiplayer unavailable in UK?

Post by Willow Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Has anyone else had issues today? http://www.computerandvideogames.com/440165/xbox-one-online-multiplayer-gaming-currently-unavailable-in-uk/

Hate to say it but rumours of Live being a mess and party chat not working properly (which I heard from Reviewtech USA) sound right on the money Crying or Very sad 

Xbox website shows people online so maybe it only affects some users but its shows problems with online multiplayer though
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live multiplayer unavailable in UK?  Empty Re: Xbox Live multiplayer unavailable in UK?

Post by Shifty McNinja Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:40 am

Have you actually tried party chat willow. I have used it and it is fine. Much better than 360, very clear, can even hear my bro eating on the other side of the mic it is that good.

Dude you have to start formulating some of your own opinions by testing some of this stuff out yourself.

Only thing I don't understand is why we have to start a party, then actually turn the party chat on for ourselves.

Never had any issues with live and been online everyday since the 22nd.
Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live multiplayer unavailable in UK?  Empty Re: Xbox Live multiplayer unavailable in UK?

Post by Willow Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:58 am

it did say not all users were affected so maybe you got lucky

I did check the Xbox web site when it said and it was classed as down at that time and I could not log in

I have tried using the Xbox One, not sure what to think as it seems to make simple things more awkward to do, although I am getting used to it now

Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down