Battlefield-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 am
Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

Microsoft in meltdown over glorified windows 8 TV box

2 posters

Go down

Microsoft in meltdown over glorified windows 8 TV box  Empty Microsoft in meltdown over glorified windows 8 TV box

Post by Willow Mon May 27, 2013 9:51 am

which we know as the Xbox One and the TV bits wont work in the UK at launch!

MS are blaming the media for all the negatives behind Xbox One https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkB0rRQ-Z5M&feature=share

and now they are blocking comments on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzBYzHCiTjg

As of now the console is a disaster, MS always messes up every other version, windows 98 (good), windows ME (bad), XP (great), Vista (bad) 7 (great) 8 (bad, well not that bad but different)

If E3 is not a success then the Xbox One will fail, made me laugh when the Wii U sales were up vastly the day after the reveal!
My advice for MS, admit the mistakes and FULLY state the position of the used games and Xbox need to be online every day, what happens if you are not does it lock you out of your games?

I'm sure most of the rumours are either wrong or exaggerated, I've been monitoring what people are saying online, on the forums and such and its clear, many Xbox gamers are very likely to jump ship to PS4.
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Microsoft in meltdown over glorified windows 8 TV box  Empty Re: Microsoft in meltdown over glorified windows 8 TV box

Post by Kamikaze Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 am

People are jumping to massive conclusions here, until Microsoft themselves come out and confirm/deny and give proper details I shall not decide what console to get. Rumours are rumours for a reason so I refuse to believe any of what is being sent around the internet, especially considering how much things get twisted by the media.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Owner
Owner

https://battlefieldx.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Microsoft in meltdown over glorified windows 8 TV box  Empty Re: Microsoft in meltdown over glorified windows 8 TV box

Post by Willow Mon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm

problem is MS have NOT denied them or cleared them up, at the moment that is the real problem, it could be cleared up in seconds. I do wonder if they started them to make people talk about the console?
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down