Battlefield-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 am
Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

Boogies console improvements!

4 posters

Go down

Boogies console improvements! Empty Boogies console improvements!

Post by Willow Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:07 am

Boogie 2988 who posts as himself and as his character "Francis" has put out a couple of videos about improvements to both the next gen consoles, its in effect features that need adding and the good thing these all can be done

whatch Francis rage, hilarious especially the "I've got a camera sitting right in front of me connected directly to the NSA database" Laughing  hilarious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VBmcSFLNY

and the real one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhmSypE9AqY

The one about PS4 contoller light, should be implemented, colours look nice but if its draining battery, had to charge my PS4 controller up a few times now (but I'm on it more than Xbox One)

The gist is both systems have missing feature or things that should be improved and since they are only a software update away they can be done.

Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Boogies console improvements! Empty Re: Boogies console improvements!

Post by SturmKommando Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:54 am

i guess this is the only benefit of the xbox one being delayed here, by the time i get it hopefully all these little things will be sorted out!
SturmKommando
SturmKommando

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:11 am

yes were beta testers!

also watch dogs might be out by then!
with all those bugs in COD Ghosts and BF4, it makes sense to wait, the bugs have been reported in all versions.

Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:35 am

Has the horrendous servers and broken matchmaking been reported for all platforms on BF4? MP on it is literally unplayable right now.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Owner
Owner

https://battlefieldx.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:05 am

I have a friend on PS4 who says that when he goes into an online mode say team death match it then goes into another type not TD?

what we are seeing is what happens when things get rushed out. I have BF4 on PC and XBO, and the save game bug in single player has happened to me twice on XBO and once on PC (to be fair, I never bothered starting again after the save went). I have heard reports of people on PS having to start single player 5 times because of the bug. I won't play single player now until a patch is issued.  

I would not review the new consoles now, as if I did that review would be wrong in 6 months or so when extra features and so are added

I like the speaker in PS4 controller which in Killzone when I pick up a log (like the logs in Bioshock) the audio comes through the controller!
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty McNinja Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:51 am

Don't get me started o this game!! takes longer to get into a game than to actually play a game. laggy running, getting shot around corners,

Awful. If I hadn't of bought premium I would of got shot of this by now.
Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:00 am

that's shocking I always thought you liked BF games? I don't have premium but will only consider it if the game is fixed

I think this game was rushed out, this game launched on 2 extra systems and the need to be released on day one the pressure was huge.
Maybe they should have done a watch dogs and delayed until it was ready, now the reputation of the series is in doubt.

and COD was not much better although that seems better since they patched it a few times. Is it me or are most things these days released unfinished or buggy?
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down