Battlefield-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 am
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

Very good Article on why M$ should of kept DRM

3 posters

Go down

Very good Article on why M$ should of kept DRM Empty Very good Article on why M$ should of kept DRM

Post by Shifty McNinja Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:03 am

Gizmodo

I like this guy, he seems very level headed, and his arguments are well thought out.

I was happy last night when I heard the decision by M$ but now I realise mainly because most of you guys may pick up an xbox now sooner rather than later.

I had no problem with the original policies ( hence why I have had the console preordered since the reveal in May.
Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Very good Article on why M$ should of kept DRM Empty Re: Very good Article on why M$ should of kept DRM

Post by Shifty McNinja Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:32 am

Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Very good Article on why M$ should of kept DRM Empty Re: Very good Article on why M$ should of kept DRM

Post by Shifty McNinja Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:36 am

And Another.....

Where where these guys when M$ was getting full on bashed lol.
Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:31 am

You can never please some people can you!

They were probably the ones whining the most when the DRM was in place and now that it has been taken away theyre whining again!

If im totally honest i wasnt completely clear on the whole thing to begin with but that was because MS trod so carefully around the subject and didnt describe it fully enough.

Now that it has been properly described, the sharing games thing is kind of a shame, the online check in was a bad idea and good that it has now gone. The trading in and using 2nd hand games is still a bit unclear on how it would have worked with disc based games but now that isnt a worry.

Tbh, the way it is now with discs and 2nd hand games is a good thing and with EA recently ditching online passes others may follow suite and we will be all the better for it! Smile
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Owner
Owner

https://battlefieldx.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:59 am

they could easily keep the sharing on downloaded content as that would be DRM! MS are just crying like a baby

Personally I think the MS DRM was seriously bad. I personally hated it. I like steam DRM, it does not require me to go online every 24hrs for a single player game

In the end of the day MS were too gutless to explain it properly. Reality time DRM WILL be coming to console games, I believe they will phase it in gradually over the life of the console a bit at a time
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down