Battlefield-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 am
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

Favourite games of this generation

3 posters

Go down

Favourite games of this generation Empty Favourite games of this generation

Post by Willow Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:27 am

With the current generation nearly over (until the new systems are released) thought I would start this thread, going to put games on each system may add more games later

360:

Call of Duty 2 (maybe even Modern Warfare 1) for me COD2 was the FIRST highlight of the 360, did COD ever reach this height again?
Bioshock amazing game really liked the story
Fallout 3 spent way to many hours on this game!

PS3:

Uncharted 2 difficult to choose but I think the 2nd was the highlight
Ratchet and Clank series big fan of these games!
Little Big Planet 1 or 2 really enjoyed these games along side commentary by Stephen Fry!
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Favourite games of this generation Empty Re: Favourite games of this generation

Post by Shifty McNinja Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:03 am

would agree with you for Call of duty 2, the only games I have kept for the full life of my console lol.

Can't really give one for PS3 as have mainly just used it as a blu ray player.
Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:08 am

if Activision had stopped the series at say MW1 and only now announced a new one for Xbox One / PS4 / PC I think the pre-orders would not be in such bad shape!

for me, some of my favourite online games were on Call of Duty 2, when you think 2006 / 2007 seems ages ago now!
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:10 am

Im going to go even further!

Xbox 360 favourites:

Single Player - Mass Effect 2. Only played through it maybe a year ago but it is by far my favourite single player experience i have had on xbox 360.

Multiplayer - Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Hate me as you will but.... it was the first game that i played online on my XBL account and is still by far one of the best MP shooters out there tbh. Some of my most memorable moments come from CoD4 and after 14 days of gametime, you could say i kind of liked it? Razz

Co-op - Army Of Two. A new IP from EA which bought in new ideas and pulled it all off incredibly well. Played through it many times with RIGHTEOUS and even set up a new XBL account (age restrictions) just to play it!

PS3:

Single player - Uncharted 2. Not even a close call. NOTHING could even come close to how good that single player is/was. I dont even think Naughty Dog can eclipse themselves on the next gen consoles.

Multiplayer - Modnation Racers. A few years back when we had our race nights, they were absolute quality and had some hilarious moments from them!

Co-op - Pay Day 1. Played through all but the last mission with RIGHTEOUS and absolutely loved it. The reason were both considering getting Pay Day 2!

Yeah, mainly shooters but what can i say? I like shooting things. And people. Lots of people.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Owner
Owner

https://battlefieldx.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down