Battlefield-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 am
Poll
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

Any Splinter Cell fans out there?

3 posters

Go down

Any Splinter Cell fans out there? Empty Any Splinter Cell fans out there?

Post by RIGHTEOUS SOUL Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:27 am

The reviews are starting to appear for the new Splinter Cell game and its looking rather good. Michael and I both played Conviction and loved it. Blacklist also has the return of multiplayer so I thought that I would see if any of you lads were considering this one.....
RIGHTEOUS SOUL
RIGHTEOUS SOUL
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Any Splinter Cell fans out there? Empty Re: Any Splinter Cell fans out there?

Post by Shifty McNinja Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:30 am

Same As payday 2 here lol Sad would like but doubt I will be able to get. was renting from lovefilm, but they have stopped that now.
Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by RIGHTEOUS SOUL Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:42 pm

This game is SO good. Got it on both the PS3 and the 360 for two reasons. One is I have always loved the splinter cell series and the other is that I have friends on both consoles who want to play Co-op and multiplayer.
I only got the 360 version yesterday so not had a chance to play it yet. Done a few missions on the PS3 version and I am not dissapointed at all.
First things first, there is no Michael Ironside this time. This is the only downside of the game for me so far. The actor who has been the voice of Sam Fisher since the very first game is not in this game.
I was also concerned after seeing the E3 footage as it seemed all action and no stealth at all. I need not have worried. I have done three levels so far and only killed 4 people. And that only happened because I got too cocky and ran around a corner without checking. Stupid me!!!!
When you finish a level your scores come up. They fall into three categories. Ghost, Panther and Assault. Ghost is for not getting spotted, no kills and only non lethal takedowns. Panther is no kills and Assault is for all out butters.
On top of the main missions, you have side missions to do on either Co-op or on your own. And Spies vs Mercs multiplayer is back and its better than ever.
I really hope that some of you lads get this. So far Speed and Redeye have it but I would absolutely love to have you boys join in the fun too.
Right, I'm off to work and then tonight I shall be lurking I'm the shadows, ready to knock you out, hide the body and then disappear into the shadows......

Or be at home playing the game. Either way is fine by me.

RIGHTEOUS SOUL
RIGHTEOUS SOUL
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SturmKommando Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:17 pm

i played a few of the early splinter cell games on PC years ago, they just never grabbed my attention enough to play them long term Question

i doubt i will look at this on the 360 as im waiting to buy stuff on the xbox one (as you lads probably know, i dont buy that many games anyway) - maybe if i see it on offer i might be tempted though Wink 
SturmKommando
SturmKommando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum