Battlefield-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 am
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

Xbox One launch day talk

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Xbox One launch day talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Xbox One launch day talk

Post by Shifty McNinja Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Myself and speed keep getting dumped back to the Xbox home screen every other game in bf4. It first save any if your progress. Watched a 64 pkayer game whittle down to 7 before I then got put back to my home screen. Also experiencing lag, and the extreme difficulty it is to get into a game that is apparently half empty. Also getting lag on a 120 connection. Not happy with this game at all at the moment. Forza is amazing though Smile
Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:34 pm

we need some online forza games!

I think BF4 has had a few issues on other systems as well they have been issuing patches so I'm sure it will be sorted soon

I've been hit with the single player bug all my single player progress has gone had to start the game from the start, also happened on PC version as well, this also happened on PC BF3 as well!
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:11 pm

I couldnt find any servers on BF4 last night when I tried and I am getting lag on Ghosts when nothing else in the house is using the internet. Must be due to it being launch weekend the servers not being able to cope with all of the sudden pressure of everyone who bought the Xbox One and the games etc.

I too am loving Forza, the game I have played the most so far which I didnt think would happen! Some online forza games sounds good, maybe when the servers are sorted out and the lag is eradicated.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Owner
Owner

https://battlefieldx.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty McNinja Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Would be up for this. Getting the hang of voice commands now and rarely have to repeat.
The sign in recognisation is excellent.woke up shouted xbox on (bed is about 12ft from my console), mrs sat up and it signed her in lol.

Speedpheonix is having issues getting BF4 to even start, coupl of times he had to fire up ghosts then swap to his BF4 disk
Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:43 pm

logged back into my 360 you can read messages sent (text) from Xbox One, and it keeps you gamerscore up todate BUT when you check your achievements its lumps Xbox One games as one game, under achievements its just says Xbox One games and how much you have got.

Bit disappointed with that as it could see Games for windows live games. Perhaps the new live is not backwards compatible, should be able to show achievements though, its possible it could be updated in a patch I guess

I have to press the button on the Xbox to get mine to start, and shutting down is a pain as I have to go into the settings! Maybe I have not got used to the commands.
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Xbox on doesnt seem to work for me too, just been getting fed up with repeating myself and pressing the button.

Its xbox turn off, willow. Maybe you were saying it wrong?
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Owner
Owner

https://battlefieldx.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:51 pm

well that's the issue with turning off I just say Xbox off
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:45 am

from what I hear the single player save game bug effects the PS version as well, so a game issue, hope it does not happen again! It happened on PC after a patch so not sure if the XBO version was patched since I played it?
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:32 am

looks like rich of reviewtech has had a bit of bad luck with the Xbox One and is returning his system to the store so expect some video bashing the system soon https://www.facebook.com/ReviewTechUSA

Personally I like the system were not sure about killer instinct at first but after a few goes I really enjoy that game, same with Forza were not sure about it at first but I got to like it more.

BF4 is amazing online on the games I played smooth frame rate big jump up from 360 / PS3 BF3!

The only negative is I don't really talk to the kinect and some features are missing which could be added improved over time!
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty McNinja Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:24 pm

BF4 was ok last night, then when speed joined me, we both got dumped to dashboard at the end of the match, then we couldn't get party chat to work (it was fine Sunday) Thinking this could just be an issue between me and speed as other party chats are fine....so came off annoyed, and went to play Zoo Tycoon.

Voice commands are fine for me, managed to navigate from my game all the way to sending  Speed a message just with my voice and no repeats (probably around 6-7 commands linked together).

Xbox on and off work fine and finally got it where it turns the tv on when it turns on as it wasn't doing it before (option in the settings).

Not liking that to listen to music while I play I have to have xbox music snapped to my screen, reducing the amount of space given to the game I am playing.

Last edited by Shifty McNinja on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:56 pm

watched a few clips many of you have posted wondered if you can "like them" seems like something obvious.
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:22 pm

I have found out that if you compare your achievements to your friends it also compares how many hours you have played the game for, can't understand why it does not show hours played in you own achievements section on your own?
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:35 am

have you noticed in the XBO game store now it has demos? I'm sure it did not the other day. so I tried Dead Rising 3 demo, and that will be the last time I play that game, its not my cup of tea, think I will wait for Left for Dead 3
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2