Battlefield-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 am
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

Reviewtech on XBO

3 posters

Go down

Reviewtech on XBO Empty Reviewtech on XBO

Post by Willow Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:18 pm

he returned 2 XBO's due to errors probably a dodgy batch of Xbox One's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txbrwfVilNc&feature=youtu.be

watch him moan about the system, controller, interface and Kinect. I will be honest some of what he said I agree with, mainly about Kinect, which I've been proven right about so far!
I say so far as they might come out with something that works great with it, in the future but the jury is out on Kinect as of now

I do think he may be throwing a wobbler because he got a few faulty systems which does happen, as it did when PS4 was released and people got a dodgy system

Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Reviewtech on XBO Empty Re: Reviewtech on XBO

Post by Shifty McNinja Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Not gonna bother with watching this, but what have you been proven right about?
Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Kinect don't really use it SO FAR, I thought I would hardly use it and I don't. I will say that its still early days. Commands don't work half the time, its possible a few software updates and games that start to take advantage may arrive and prove me wrong, but that will take time
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty McNinja Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Ah ok. as I pretty much use it for everything, leaning on BF4, turning my head to look around on forza 5, and obvioulsly navigating the dash. strangely enough not used skype yet which was one of the big features for me lol.
Shifty McNinja
Shifty McNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:28 am

Wow, MS basher/ sony/nintendo fan boy much.

Interface is like windows 8 on his laptop. He likes his laptop but not the xbox one interface. What?

Yes the controller is smaller but i feel personally that its an improvement over the 360 controller, although not a massive one but the 360 controller is brilliant! The bumpers are fine for me, he just has to use them in the same way as the 360 ones, click the edge!!!!

I can understand the kinect, its not for everyone. I personally like it and being able to navigate quickly and smoothly between apps and games without having to go near my controller is amazing! Gestures arent very good for me as i have to be really close to my kinect but as long as the voice commands work then i dont care!

I dont think that he spent enough time with it to be able to judge it, if he had of spent over a week on it and had the same experience then i would listen to him more.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Owner
Owner

https://battlefieldx.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:55 am

I think the main issue is that he had 2 broken Xbox Ones, and yes I agree one weekend is not long enough to judge. And that he flipped out because of it

I'm not certain about the kinect but I will wait and see if I get to like it or not. Like I said you can't judge these consoles based on the launch games.
or issues after all if we did that then the 360 would have been that good but unreliable console, that never works and PS3 expensive console that has really poor 360 conversions.

But look at what they turned out to be, 360 fixed the hardware issues and turned into an amazing console and PS3 price came down and games got better and had quality such as uncharted

He is not that guy you see at the start of the videos, he is actually quite ugly if you check out some of his other videos!

360 controller is excellent so it did not really need so much work done on it like the Dual shock 3 that needed a re design.

Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down