Battlefield-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 am
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

COD Ghosts sales decline "worring"

Go down

COD Ghosts sales decline "worring"  Empty COD Ghosts sales decline "worring"

Post by Willow Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:50 pm

according to analysts http://www.computerandvideogames.com/442762/call-of-duty-ghosts-sales-decline-troubling-says-analyst/

I tell you what is worrying a game that is the same each year selling loads and some really excellent games selling almost nothing, that's worrying!

COD decline NEEDED to happen, to restore my faith in the industry. The series made Activision very arrogant.
I can't shake of the impression that when those people left Infinity Ward they did so because they wanted to make a different game and Activision would not let them, explains why they went crazy. (Activision went crazy)

IW are great (well I suppose were now) developers and I can tell you that working in the games industry in the 90's, you do hear what players are thinking about your game. If its in a mag, online ect

I believe they were well aware of consumer backlash and wanted a different game, but big Activision could not take the risk (which is the problem with big publishers when games get too big). Now look at them Main IW staff left and working on Titanfall, that is getting all the excellent news, and hype and what people at looking forward to.
What were Activision left with, when IW staff left MW3 and Ghosts  Laughing 

Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down