Battlefield-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 am
Poll
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twitter Feed

General Chat: July

3 posters

Go down

General Chat: July Empty General Chat: July

Post by Kamikaze Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:50 am

New month, new topic!
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Owner
Owner

https://battlefieldx.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

General Chat: July Empty Re: General Chat: July

Post by Willow Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:15 am

Is it July already?

I am back in work yesterday after a week off!

Spent a load of time playing Lego Batman 2 on PS3, I went for the platinum trophy and got it just an hour ago! Lego games are reasonably easy but can take 40 plus hours to really finish completely! I'm also up to level 14 which I have been working to get to for ages! The idea if getting stuck on level 13 did not sit well with me! It show if I put effort into something set myself a goal I can get to it. A few months ago I was happy to reach 1,000 trophies now I'm at over 1,600!

I could do with trying to finish off some Xbox 360 games as well! I've set myself a goal of completing Halo 1, ODST, Reach and 4 BEFORE the collection is out on Xbox One as I don't think I would want to play 360 versions after that! (I know reach and ODST are not in the pack but its just to tie up loose ends!)

Its 1st of July so that means new Games with gold day on 360 today its Gotham City Imposters! Supposed to be good, but it is FREE to play on steam, so why they would give you a game that's free (ok £10 on xbox live) seems odd unless you get some of the paid content which would make sense!

Problem with something like PS+ or Games with Gold is you will inevitably get a month that's not so good and others that are amazing. I look at it as they don't need to give you anything so its a win anyway and even if you have some of the games they offer, they may be plenty of others who don't have it.
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:11 am

well I finished Jak & Daxter on vita today, only realised the other day one of the trophies has changed slightly over ps3 version so no platinum for me! basicly one of the tasks you need to use the touch screen controls and from what I read on the internet you can't just do the event again, will try once. But I'm also starting a 2nd play though just to get the trophy and platinum (plats are worth 12 bronze trophies!)

One thing this game has proved is hand held systems are not the sort of systems for full console titles they need to be built around them. The frustration from playing this on the vita was a lot! Problem is it is an old PS2 title which means dodgy controls and hideous camera angles as we had back in the day which now are annoying!

sort of proves why proper games will always be best on a proper screen not on a handheld!

waiting on the new set of plus titles today plus I played the Xbox One games with gold title as well today! so not bad, now must go I have a red shell with someone's name on it, mario kart 8 is amazing!

Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:13 pm

got an email from Virgin Media saying I can have 152 Mbps upgrade in effect now. did not really look at the email properly until today but it looks like I needed to manually accept the speed upgrade my guess is they will move people over gradually but people who want it sooner they will do so if requested.

So in a few days I will be 152 Mbps up from 120 Mbps! When you think that makes my internet 304 times as fast as it was when I first got broadband! All in what 12 or 13 years? At this rate 1,0000 Mbps ethernet ports on the new consoles won't be enough! Although I guess new systems will be out by then!
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:42 pm

speed test shows I can get 160.99 mbps! which is not bad! which is roughly 20 MB a second. Wonder how long until Virgin offer 200 Mbps !
Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by SturmKommando Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:54 am

i genuinely have no idea where this year is going! its july already? where did June go?!?!?

ok so i had a trip back to the UK, then some stuff on the house to deal with, plus worked weird shifts.

but really? this year needs to slow down, take a breath and plod forward, not race on at the speed of light!
SturmKommando
SturmKommando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:29 am

I know what you mean, its been mental!!

Some of you may or may not know but a few weeks aback I got a motorcycle!!! Very Happy Its just so much fun!!! Done over 600 miles in a little over 2 weeks which on this little island where nothing is more than 15 miles away is absolutely crazy! A few near misses, but im still going!!!
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Owner
Owner

https://battlefieldx.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:34 am

as long as you don't ride you bike like I drive in Forza you should be ok!

Willow
Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down